Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My sister Angie, my brother-in-law Joe and their two boys Gabe & Will came in tonight to meet Georgia Claire for the first time! We all had supper out at Mom's & Dad's house--one of our favorite things to do. It was the first time that all six of the cousins were together and it was very exciting and LOUD! Gabe & Will got out of the car running...so excited to finally be out of the car and at Grandma's & Paw Paw's house! We had a great time and look forward to more time with the family today and tonight before they head home tomorrow...short visit, but we are SO glad they made the trip!

Hanging out on the couch...she is getting SO cuddly!

Wide awake with Grandma...SO SWEET!

Taking a nap with Uncle Joe...

Caroline & Will were very interested in what Baby Georgia was doing...

Aunt Angie was singing to Georgia and she was loving it..."talking" to her and bright-eyed looking directly at Angie. Yep, I teared up again when this happened!

I love this picture because of Georgia's face! She is SO ALERT! Mary Katherine was singing a choo-choo song that she made up and was working Georgia's little arms and she LOVED IT! As you can see, Will liked it, too!

I love my sisters and they love our baby! I think it is obvious on our faces that we are all in love. My necklace I'm wearing simply says "JOY". I think that sums up my life these last 3 1/2 weeks. Once again I am reminded of the verse, "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." -Psalm 126:3
Georgia was exhausted when we got home and slept for EIGHT HOURS! Woohoo! She always seems to have her best sleep on Friday nights-the night Shelby helps out with her early feeding! Shelby WAS there tonight...for some reason we didn't get any pictures of him with his baby girl. We will though, there will be plenty to follow, I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment