Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Full tummy=happy baby!

Another picture of a full, content, and totally relaxed Georgia Claire! She is DEFINITELY growing folks! This picture makes me laugh...look at her fuzzy hair and pouty lips!
Georgia has started to fall asleep on my shoulder and looking at me when I'm rocking or singing to her and it just melts my heart! It always makes me tear up...that happens at least once a day! I think it's official...I'm becoming more and more like my mom! =)

Psalm 116:7 "Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you." The Lord has been so incredibly good to us and we are SO THANKFUL! Not only are we thankful for His goodness, but also for Georgia's sweet birthmom, who chose to carry her and give her life! Not a day goes by that I don't thank my God for Georgia's birthmom and her life and for the courageous, selfless, incredible choice she made to place Georgia for adoption. We are SO thankful and humbled that she chose us! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment