Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, July 31, 2009

Laughing with Aunt Kathy...

My sister Kathy was just saying the other day that this is the time when we will all start acting like crazy people in order to get a smile out of Georgia...well the craziness has started! Now that we know she can and will smile at us, we are all trying to get a smile or grin out of her...Kathy was the recipient of some precious smiles last night. We were at Mom's & Dad's celebrating Dad's birthday a few days late and Kathy & Georgia were hanging out together after supper when I got these pics...

Georgia is copying Kathy, making a funny little face...
I started laughing and she turned and I caught this smile...
And then she was basically laughing at Kathy!
Ohhh...I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!
I've been reading this devotional book since January 1st, that my mom gave me for Christmas called "God Calling" by A.J. Russell. It is amazing at how it has spoken directly to Shelby & me over the last 7 months, especially when in the days before Georgia was born! Today it is called "Gratitude" and one sentence that stood out to me said, "Man proves his greatness by his power to see causes for thankfulness in his life." Shelby and I are both so thankful, not only for Georgia's life, but for the whole entire journey to her...thank you, Lord! Georgia Claire is cause for GREAT THANKFULNESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment