Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daddy Time

These pictures melt my heart and bring tears to my eyes! I took them tonight as Shelby and Georgia Claire were enjoying some time together on the couch watching the MLB All Stars Game. The progression of her smile is PRICELESS!

He's kissing her cheek and she starts to smile...
Her smile gets a little bigger...
And then her smile gets so big you can see her gums!!!
Oh my goodness...we fall in love with this baby girl more and more each day! Thank you, Lord for the JOY you have brought to our lives by this little life! AND, thank you for her birthmother who made the choice to allow us to be Georgia Claire's parents!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GRACIOUS!!!
    Georgia- stop being so darn cute! I can hardly handle it!

    ReplyDelete