Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bath Time

Bath time has become a favorite of Georgia's, although it didn't start out that way! Here is the first bath Georgia had at home...her first night at home! She screamed the whole time! Shelby took the picture and I think he was actually stressing me out more than her crying! He was so worried and hated to hear her cry. I think he eventually just left the room. Of course, I felt the same way, but I knew I had to get her little body clean! =)

We received this great thing called the "Bath Luve" (pronounced luvee) and after her umbilical cord fell off, we were able to start using it. It's basically like a really thick washcloth and I lay it on her body and it immediately calms her! It is WONDERFUL! She never cries at bath time anymore! Yay!

Our friend Chad sent us this towel and I just LOVE it! I think she looks like a little mermaid! There are four shells around her head that stick up from the hood. This picture makes me laugh! We love you Georgia Claire!

2 comments:

  1. love to lick her p-ssy clean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmm yes hers is sweet love to rub my c-ckon it too

      Delete