Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy summer day

Georgia Claire and I enjoyed a lazy summer day at home...ahhh! It was so nice! It started off with a good rain and sleeping in-I have the best baby in the world! So many people have jokingly said to me, "I guess you are sleeping a lot!"...and the truth is, I AM! She eats late at night, which I am always up anyway, and then she will sleep for 5-8 hours! Thank you Lord! (For those of you who are skeptics, I know it may be short-lived, but I'm choosing to believe she will stay on this schedule!)

I just love this little onesie! My friend Emily gave it to Georgia last week and I just fell in love with it! I just want to eat her up! I've always loved strawberries.


A friend from church brought supper tonight and I invited Andy, Kathy and the kiddos over. We had PLENTY of food and needed help eating it, and they graciously accepted the invitation! While supper was warming, Kathy filed Georgia Claire's nails, with help from Mary Katherine and Caroline of course! I think she slept through the entire thing. Mary Katherine sang to her while she sat beside her. We've always said that MK is singing and dancing her way through life. She is SO happy when the family is together, especially when "Baby Georgia" is nearby!


Caroline was so happy after supper that she stood in the high chair to "shake her booty"! Her tummy was full and she was loving life! TOO CUTE!


Andy & Kathy told Luke he had to eat more cornbread before he could be excused so he stuffed the rest of his cornbread muffin in his mouth. I think he sprayed cornbread muffin shortly after this picture was taken!
Thank you, Lord for family and for lazy summer days...



1 comment:

  1. love this post....you know why....I CAN SEE KATHY'S SWEET FACE!!!!! Miss that girl!! You're doing so good, Beck, on the posting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete