Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girl Time & Brownies...two of my favorites!

Before supper last night I couldn't find Mary Katherine and Caroline, but I thought I knew right where to find them! Sure enough, they had climbed up on Georgia's bed and were singing and talking to her and she was awake just looking at them bright-eyed...I guess they were having their own girl time! I can't help but think there will be many more of these times in their future!

Caroline was wearing a powdered sugar mustache while eating one of BB's homemade brownies and didn't even know it...she was into that brownie! I made the mistake of throwing away what she didn't eat. She stood up in the high chair and said she was done so I washed her face and hands and cleaned up the mess. About 15 minutes later she walked up to the table, peered over the top and said, "Heyyyy!!!!" She was OBVIOUSLY not done with her brownie and I messed up!



No comments:

Post a Comment