Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Georgia Claire celebrated her first 4th of July with supper at Grandma's & Paw Paw's house and a low-key evening of sparklers, fireworks, and playing in the water with her cousins, Luke, Mary Katherine & Caroline. Well, the cousins played in the water and enjoyed the fireworks while Georgia Claire slept through the entire evening! We only got one picture of her awake...that girl can sleep!

Caroline and Paw Paw (my dad) and the baby "totle" as Caroline calls it...

Luke in his summer wardrobe...no shirt, brown skin, swim trunks & barefoot!

Mary Katherine realxing with BB...I love that little girl!

Grandma (my mom) & Caroline...and that's Andy (Caroline's dad and my brother-in-law) in the background giving her rabbit ears. :)

Georgia Claire and us...she's not looking too happy! I think she went to sleep quickly after this!


No comments:

Post a Comment