Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Georgia on my mind...

Here is a picture of the little sleepy head this morning...she has slept so much today! I just love those fat little cheeks and how she sleeps with her arms up--totally relaxed!

My uncle George (Alvis) and his wife Wanda came for a visit today and met Georgia...of course I forgot the camera. I wanted to take a picture of George A. with Georgia! He is my dad's oldest brother and is hilarious...Aunt Wanda says he's been telling everyone that Georgia is his namesake, that she was named after HIM! =)

And here is Georgia at the end of the day today...we got a package in the mail today from Skip & Peggy, good friends of Shelby's parents. They were in seminary in Ft. Worth together. They live in Georgia and wrote in the card that they "especially love her name!" Peggy embroidered the towel in the picture below...it has a big peach on the hood and says "Georgia on my mind"! We LOVE it! Thank you, Peggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment