Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two Weeks Old

Ivy Jane is TWO WEEKS OLD! She is a precious baby...getting into a little routine, has quite the appetite, and sleeps so soundly. I'm enjoying having her in the bassinet in our room, and sometimes she makes it into my side of the bed with me-I just LOVE the newborn days. All I want to do is cuddle with her! I look at her and cannot believe that I carried her...such a miracle. I think she's looking like Shelby...time will tell! She still looks like a newborn-hard to tell, but I'm thinking she's going to take after him!
My two girls...LOVE THEM with all my heart! Georgia has almost cut two jaw teeth on top and two jaw teeth on the bottom are starting to come in. Poor baby, all she wants is to be held and loved on. I'm trying my best to meet her needs, but it can be difficult, especially when Ivy Jane is crying to be fed. I'm ready for her to feel better...I wish I could make it better for her! Even not feeling well though she still has a smile for the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment