Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Activity at a Time

While Georgia Claire & I ate supper tonight, Ivy Jane hung out in her bouncy seat and took a nap...
I'm in love with this little girl...
Georgia Claire really enjoyed her applesauce tonight. She's feeling better and is getting her appetite back. I gave her a spoon and she quickly threw it on the floor and stuck her hand in the applesauce instead.
She had it ALL OVER herself and thought it was so funny!
Needless to say she went straight to the bath. After she was done, Ivy Jane woke up and I gave her a bath. Georgia Claire watched and kept us company. Afterwards I took Ivy Jane to her room to get her diaper and pj's on and in about 3 minutes time, this is what I found in the bathroom!
I didn't mind...it kept her busy while I got Ivy Jane dressed...worth the little mess she made (and the few cents of toilet paper wasted)! It's all about making it through each part of the day! I've heard people say just to take it one day at a time...in my world right now it's more like I'm taking it one activity at a time, but I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment