Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Sister

Today is actually Ivy Jane's due date...can't believe she is already 3 1/2 weeks old! She is a precious baby and I am just amazed at how well she is doing and Georgia Claire is doing with her. Judging by the way Georgia plays with her baby dolls I thought for sure we would have gone back to the hospital or doctor by now with an eye injury! BUT, she is doing very well with Ivy and is so careful!

She's getting fat...double chin & creases on her arms and legs! She still looks so tiny compared to her big sister though!

Georgia is trying to get a peek...
So she came around to the other side of the chair and watched her...
And touched her with her one finger that she always so carefully touches her with...
I THINK Georgia Claire is starting to like her baby sister! I can't wait to see them interact with each other, but I'm not in a rush. I'm going to enjoy this season of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment