Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ivy Jane's Room

Ivy Jane's room is still a work in progress, but it is almost complete! My mother-in-law, Paula, made the bedding & curtains, just like Georgia Claire's sweet room. I am SO lucky!

Here is the crib, with the bumper pad & skirt, and also the curtains...
This is one of the walls...Barry & Paula have found several antique seed pots and vases for me to add to this small collection of planters, etc. that I started collecting from garage sales &antique stores. The picture frames were made by my sister Kathy...she made two for Georgia's room when we were waiting on her arrival.
The opposite wall....we need to hang the shutters and we are going to hang an antique window that's being painted by my super talented friend Katriana...it will have the floral fabric pattern around the edge and "Ivy Jane" in the middle! YAY! I can't wait to see what she creates! I was blown away by the beautiful window she painted for Georgia's room. The high chair in the corner was Shelby's...I painted it pink!
And all of those sweet little dresses and a dresser full of onesies, etc. handed down from big sister.
This is Ivy Jane's coming home outfit...a s0ft blanket that I had monogrammed, a gown made out of bamboo that is the softest thing ever (I put her name in "bling" on it, a headband with a pink flower, and a monogrammed burp rag...can't wait to see her in it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Everything looks so great Becky! Such a sweet little room! : )

    Know what? I had Dylin at 36 weeks, 6 days. Just so you know! Levi was straight up 37 weeks. You are in the final count down!!!

    ReplyDelete