Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, May 31, 2010

Facelift

I'm talking about the blog...NOT ME! =) I started playing around with the blog today and gave it a facelift. Don't be surprised if it changes again! It will definitely have to change when baby #2 arrives! I can't wait to see pictures of TWO baby girls together. It blows my mind to think that in about 3 months we will be a family of FOUR! The Lord is gracious...that's one thing that keeps ringing in our heads as we go through this pregnancy. I am reminded of what Hebrews 4:16 says, "So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it." We found God's grace to help us through our infertility struggles, through the adoption process, and now we continue to seek it as we raise Georgia Claire and get ready for her little sister's arrival.

I know it's crazy but there are times that I STILL cannot believe I am pregnant...even with my ever-growing tummy, cravings, and feeling the baby move. Speaking of cravings, I drove about 20 minutes today to get a good watermelon because I was craving watermelon. When we got home, Georgia & I sat down and ate and ate and ate! It tasted SO GOOD! I have been feeling well during the day, but in the evenings I start getting really tired. Shelby keeps reminding me that I am 6+ months pregnant and I spend the day chasing and entertaining an 11+ month old! I've been eating well, I'm trying to walk most mornings before it gets too hot (just picked this back up), and I TRY to rest while Georgia is resting. I've gotten pretty clumsy...I was not the most graceful to begin with but as my tummy grows so does my clumsiness!

Here's a pic of my watermelon-eating buddy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment