Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

My sweet husband and Georgia's wonderful Daddy is 33 years old today! Happy Birthday, Shelby! Georgia normally sleeps until 7:00 or so every morning, but this morning she was ready to celebrate Daddy! So, after waking up at 5:15 and having a bottle, we were his alarm clock! He actually said, "This is a nice change...y'all being up when I leave!" That sort of made me feel guilty for not getting up every morning at 5:45 with him...sort of! OK, who am I kidding? I'm not a morning person and I enjoy "sleeping in" until 7:00 each morning! I know my days are numbered, but I'm going to enjoy each and every one of them! Sorry Shelby...I LOVE YOU!

I took these pictures tonight on our way out the door to Pizza King...our favorite pizza! I told him it was his choice, and thought he would choose to go eat a steak or really nice meal, but instead, he chose pizza! I love him...so simple and so easy! I actually said to him, "Are you sure that's what you want for your birthday dinner?! Pizza?!" and he said, "Yes! It's REALLY good pizza!" We talked about how we had eaten there the night before Georgia was born...wondering when she would be born and thinking it might be any day (not realizing Julia was getting ready to go into labor that night!) Pizza King is a special place!

I love the progression of pictures...happy girl with her daddy...
Are you smiling, Daddy?
And then smiling so big her eyes were squinty...
Happy Birthday, Shelby! Georgia Claire and I love you VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment