Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So I think it just hit me...


I'm sometimes a little slow, but I think it just hit me...a week after Georgia's birth, that I am a mom! As Georgia and I settle into this routine, it's becoming more and more real that this precious baby girl is mine to raise and grow in the ways of the Lord. What an AWESOME responsibility but also an AWESOME privilege! Psalm 126:3 says, "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy". That is EXACTLY the way we feel! He has done GREAT & MIGHTY things in our lives and we give HIM all the praise and honor and glory! In just 6 months we went from talking about adoption to having Georgia Claire in our home with us! WOW! Thank you, Lord...you heard our cries and answered our prayers.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and so true! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am for you Becky. I still look at Morgan and feel the same way you do right now...it is so awesome to know that God has such a plan in store and that you are responsible for this tiny person. I cannot wait to meet your daughter! All praise to Christ our Lord! By the way I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a good friend of Kappy's and she shared your blog with me as we have very similar stories. We are just starting the adoption process! Anyway, I absolutely LOVED reading your story. It brought tears to my eyes and is such a great reminder & testimony of God working in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete