Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I debated if I should post this on the blog or not, but decided I would. Luke, Georgia's oldest cousin, spent a little time with us today. He is always saying the most hilarious things. Today is Andy's & Kathy's 15 year wedding anniversary. Luke called me late this afternoon and said, "Hey BB, can I come to your house tonight while my mom and dad go on a date and SMOOCH?!" I couldn't help but laugh out loud...needless to say, he came over a short while later.

While Luke was with us tonight he kept asking me all kinds of questions about Georgia-when she was going to get teeth, when she was going to crawl, he swore to me that she talked today, and then he asked about her umbilical cord. I was changing her diaper and he walks in the room and is just about the right height of the changing table. I was putting lotion on her tummy when he spotted her umbilical cord. He said, "She still has that belly button thing? When is it going to fall off? YUCK! It looks like leftover food." WHERE does he come up with these things?! I just love you, Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment