Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mary Katherine!







Today is Mary Katherine's 4th birthday and she is just a little doll. Georgia Claire and I went to the farm to have donuts with her this morning and to give her our gift. Instead of a party this year, Andy & Kathy are taking her to Build-a-Bear and we all gave her money to buy outfits for her bear, a life-size baby doll, and whatever else she wants! I can't help but think that the arrival of Georgia Claire might have spurred the decision to get a larger doll, one that's more 'real'. She is a little mama already and LOVES to have Georgia in her lap. Father's Day night we were at Mom & Dad's for supper and she sat beside me on the couch and I layed Georgia on a big pillow on her lap. She was as happy as a little lark! Luke came through and got an ice cream on a stick and when I asked her if she would like to get one and go outside with Luke she told me no, that she was happy right where she was! "You mean holding Georgia is even better than eating ice cream?!" I asked her...to which she replied, "Oh yes, BB, Georgia is WAY better than ice cream!" I want Georgia to stay little, but I also cannot wait to see how she will interact with her cousins. Mary Katherine is all girl, but LOVES to go to the farm and ride on the tractors, too! Three of the pictures on this post are from Christmas tree season last year. She LOVES riding on the tractor, especially when PawPaw or Shelby drives, but often times the lull of the tractor would make her fall asleep...even standing up! Happy Birthday, Mary Katherine! I love you so much and cannot wait for you to be best buddies with Georgia Claire!

1 comment:

  1. happy 4th sweetie time for some c-ck sucking tonight mmmmmmm swallow good baby girl, then I get my hand in your knickers and 3 fingers deep in your little p-ssy and make you buck and squeal, knickers off fingers up your bum and I suck your p-ssy, you love it and push it hard into my face and orgasm mmmmmmmm I own your p-ssy now, your knickers are mine to smell it always

    ReplyDelete