Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Our first Easter together was a memorable and very happy one. I am so incredibly thankful for the death, burial and resurrection of our Savior. Easter is always such a great reminder of his amazing love for us and I am humbled that He died that horrible death so that I, Shelby, Georgia, and all of us who believe in Him could live a glorious and beautiful eternity in Heaven. Because of Him, I have a God who is as close as a friend...He's not some unapproachable God that is too busy or important for little me. I can call on Him at any time and He will answer me! I hope that everyone reading this blog knows of His love. I cannot wait until the day when I can explain to Georgia about His wonderful love for HER! It brings joy to my heart to think of those sweet conversations that we will have as mother and daughter.

We started our day with the early service at church and Sunday School and then we went to Andy's & Kathy's home for Easter lunch and an egg hunt. After that we all enjoyed a two hour nap...aaahhh! The evening ended with a beautiful Easter musical at church and a ham sandwich with Grandma & Paw Paw.

This was the best picture that we took as a family...either I wasn't looking or Georgia wasn't looking...reminiscent of our Christmas photo experience! =)
Luke gave Georgia an egg and she enjoyed it very much!
The Easter Bunny came to our house!
Cutest little Easter Bunny I've ever seen!
Pretty girl...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness- she IS a pretty girl! that little dress is precious!

    i have so enjoyed sharing spiritual truths with my dylin. she accepted jesus as a 5 year old, and has a beautiful understanding of our God. the other day we were talking about anatomy and she said "He knit us together in our mother's womb". we talked a little more and then she gave me a big hug and said "i like when we can talk about serious stuff, momma." melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete