Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Today is my Mom's birthday and I am giving thanks for the wonderful mother, wife, and grandma that she is to our family. She is the virtuous woman that Proverbs 31 talks about...we are SO blessed! We got to celebrate last night at their house (minus Angie, Joe, Gabe, & Will) with supper and some good 'ol family time. We brought the food, Andy grilled, and Shelby, Andy & Dad put her Christmas lights up. That's all she ever wants on her birthday! So, we left their house last night after dark with Christmas lights glowing! I love this time of year! This was the only picture I got last night...Mom & Dad (& Kathy) with 2/3 of their grandkids...just before blowing out the candles!
Here are some pictures I've taken over the last 5 months of Georgia and Grandma...


I love you, Mom! Thank you for being a SHINING example of what a Godly mother looks like! I hope that I can be the kind of mom to Georgia that you have been to me!

1 comment:

  1. OH BECKY!!! Thank-you so much for the post and all of the wonderful pictures. She's changed so much in these last two weeks. I just can't believe how big she is - almost 5 months.

    We want to come to the farm. Do you know anywhere we can get some pinecones? I always wanted to stop when Julia & I were driving through to Tennessee and never did. They are in your area right?

    My kids would love a hay ride. We're coming in for Thanksgiving and staying with my folks through Monday...so maybe that weekend??? Or is it too busy ~ if so we can do it in a week or two.

    My Stephen has oral surgery that Monday and we'll come home afterwards.

    How is your precious Will?

    ReplyDelete