Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Georgia's Toes & Daddy's Nose

Just in the last week or so Georgia has found her feet and it is hilarious! I got her ready for church this morning and when I put her shoes on she saw them and started laughing. It has made changing her diaper a little bit tricky because as soon as I put her on the changing table her legs go up and her feet go to her mouth! She's also found our features on our faces...she especially likes reaching for Shelby's nose! =)

Here are some sweet pictures of Georgia and her Daddy. I am so thankful for Shelby and the great father that he has become! It melts my heart to see him with her! I woke up this morning with an awful migraine so he took her to church and has taken care of her today. I am so thankful that he is so good with her...I really don't know how single mothers do it! I was able to get them out the door for church and go back to bed. I am feeling better and decided that I HAD to blog...it has been a week! Enjoy the pictures...




As you can tell, Georgia is growing! She has been eating more and sleeping more lately, and I think she is getting two teeth on the bottom! They haven't come through yet, but we can see them peeking through her gums! She's growing so fast. We love you, Georgia Claire!

1 comment: