Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

First Christmas Card Experience WITH a Baby!

These pictures were too funny NOT to share! We went out to the farm last Saturday to work, but before we did that, Mom & Dad helped us with our pictures for our Christmas card! I just got them in the mail and I'm working on getting them ready so I can send them out after Thanksgiving. I've always heard that kids don't like to cooperate for Christmas card pictures, and now Shelby & I are living that first hand! =) I had the idea of cutting out the word JOY from different colored paper and we would all hold a letter. J-O-Y because that pretty much sums up our life since Georgia has been here! What I failed to remember though is that EVERYTHING Georgia holds in her hand goes straight to her mouth! So, that made for an interesting photo experience! In fact, after 20 or more pictures, we decided to make a card with four different shots...most of which are "outtakes"! My thinking was that it would be a great way to remember our first experience of Christmas card pictures with Georgia and that all of our friends who have ever tried to get the "perfect pose" with a child or children could totally relate! I hope you enjoy!

Georgia is licking the "O" in this shot, I think.
Shelby was obviously not ready and I think I'm falling off the bench...and Georgia is concentrating!
Something looks really good on Shelby's shirt to Georgia and I am laughing at my mom because she is pretty much camera illiterate! Love you, Mom!
None of us were ready here. I think this was another one that Mom took on accident.
Mom was "melting" at this point, and so was I! We get to laughing at each other and can't stop...she was cracking me up! I think Shelby doesn't know what to think and Georgia is now taking a bite out of the "O"! Whoa! Georgia is falling...AND her feet are through the "O"!
Georgia had had ENOUGH of the picture taking at this point!
Oh Georgia Claire, thank you for making us laugh and for making our first Christmas card with you one to remember! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    outtakes are for sure my favorite- put me on the list!

    ReplyDelete