Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Success!

(Sorry about the blurry spot on the pictures...sticky fingers were touching my camera lens!)

Georgia had a successful night's sleep and nap time today! WOOHOO! When we went to bed I told Shelby that I expected her to fall off the bed and probably get disoriented and cry, but SHE DIDN'T! Shelby & I were talking about how well she does with transitions...giving up her paci, making the move to Louisiana, starting MDO, moving into her "big guh bed"...she has been such a champ with it all! =)

At 7:15 I checked on her and this is what I saw...
AND, she was awake about 30 minutes later, and SO happy! Momma was SO happy, too!

2 comments:

  1. I had a minute to catch up here. Look at that big girl in her bed! And her waiting to get out until you gave her the go-ahead is precious!
    Your post on your therapy day was hilarious! I get that- we all do! Remember when you'd see people eating alone and feel kinda sad for them? Those days are gone sista! Now I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big girl come sit on my lap I will read to you while I put my hand in your pull ups and finger your kitty, gonna get u nice n wet and make u feel soooooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete