Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Georgia Claire is attached to her daddy as soon as he gets in the door in the evenings, whether he's on the phone, sitting in his recliner, eating supper, or even in the bathroom! Last week when he was mowing the yard she followed him back and forth. It was THE CUTEST thing and of course I didn't get a picture of it! BUT, I did snag a few pictures when Shelby took a phone call one evening as I was finishing up supper...
I think at this point she started getting bored but there was no way she was letting her daddy put her down!
The phone call was LONG...
She & Ivy Jane still love Momma, too! YAY! Tonight, as I was rocking Ivy Jane, Georgia said, "Momma Rock!" She climbed up into my lap & then said, "Sing songs!" I AM BLESSED...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky! Such sweet pictures! Love that little armful of girls!

    ReplyDelete