Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spaghetti Faces & Hooded Monsters

Shelby thought he would be home about 5:30 tonight, and I've been trying to have supper ready so that we can eat when he walks through the door. The girls are always so ready to eat...it's all I can do to keep them happy until time to eat. At 5:35 Shelby was still at work, and Georgia had climbed into her booster seat and had her strap buckled so I decided to go ahead and let them eat!

Ivy Jane LOVES to eat! I have not found a thing that she doesn't like. She's learning to use a spoon and is loving the process and I love watching her figure it out! I learned a long time ago that spaghetti night means stripping both girls down to their diaper and heading straight to bath afterwards!
She wouldn't stop eating to smile at the camera!

She ate every bite of her garlic toast!
Georgia's eating habits are a little less desirable these days. She does love spaghetti, but she didn't touch anything else...ugh. I would say that is my biggest stress as a mom lately...mealtime with the 2 year old who has decided she's a picky eater...
Have I said lately how much I love these little girls?! Picky eater or not...I think I'll keep them both! =) GREAT facial expressions...
They were so messy that I ran their bath water while they were still strapped in their seats and then I took them STRAIGHT to the bath! Shelby got home while they were playing in the bath. I'd say they were glad he was home!

I just love the hooded towels...
Cutest little hooded monsters I've ever seen!
Today I am thankful for spaghetti faces and hooded monsters! I really am loving the life that God has blessed me with, and I do not take it for granted. The way Ivy Jane belly laughs and Georgia counts, "One, two, fwee, fi, six, seben, eight, nine, ten" (she always leaves out four) are priceless. I hope I never forget those sounds.

2 comments:

  1. sweet girls! i love those little hooded towels too!

    to get through the "i think i'm a picky eater" stage we just kept putting the food on their plate every night and ask that they try everything on their plate. if they decided they didn't like it, we didn't push it. finally they would always come back around to liking it. except for squash. levi will not eat squash to save his life! poor little thing- that squash appeared on his plate almost every night this summer. and he tried every night. he would say "nope, still don't like it". : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Ives naked little body
      Love cumming looking at her
      She is hot yummy

      Delete