Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, August 29, 2011

Miss Independent

Georgia & Ivy Jane received a package in the mail today from Mimi & Aunt Heather. Georgia had a Sesame Street t-shirt & stickers and Ivy Jane had a shirt & book. Georgia was SOOOO excited when she saw the shirt that she immediately started taking her dress off and wanting to put the t-shirt on. When I tried to help her, she said, "No Momma! Joja do it!" So, like every other time she gets dressed, I let her try & try at it until she finally gives up and says, "Momma do it!" I must say I got the best laugh as I was chasing her around the living room with the camera. She was squealing and laughing and drooling (I think she's cutting her 2 year molars). Here are the pictures of "Miss Independent" trying to get dressed herself! And notice she's still wearing her bloomers from the dress she was wearing earlier...too excited to get the t-shirt on to stop and take the bloomers off!



Finally, she gave up and asked me to do it...thanks, Mimi & Heather for the goodies (and the great laugh that came with them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment