Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two Baby Girls

These are just random pictures I've taken the last few days of Georgia Claire & Ivy Jane. At least a couple times a week Shelby and I have a conversation that starts with something like this..."Can you BELIEVE we have two baby girls?!" We are still in awe of how good our God has been to us. Although there are days that I literally fall into bed from exhaustion, I love my life and I love these baby girls. I realize this time of our life will only be here for a short time and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest!

Sunday morning...I caught Georgia Claire on the run. Her new game is to run from me when she sees the camera! Little stinker!
Ivy Jane can't go anywhere yet so I can get as many pictures of her as I want!
Georgia Claire is learning to help with EVERYTHING! She is a little sponge right now and put Daddy's gloves on while he was starting a fire.
Ivy Jane hanging out in her Bumbo...being as sweet as ever!
Georgia Claire loves the little spot between the bookcase and the hearth-it's just big enough for her to fit! We laugh on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis at this little funny bunny. She picks the most random things to play with at times! In this picture she had a jingle bell stick and a couple pair of sunglasses!
Two baby girls...two happy parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment