Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cell Phones & Sippy Cups

One of Georgia's favorite things to do is talk on one of our old cell phones...she carries on conversations with her friend or Daddy or PawPaw or Mimi or whoever it is that she's talking to! She has two play cell phones & two of our old ones that she LOVES. It feels like I pick up those four cell phones & sippy cups all day! I was doing laundry this morning and this is what I found when I came into the living room...
She is in a daze saying, "bye bye" and all kinds of things on her phone with her sippy cup of milk nearby! I can see it now, in about 15 years or so, lounging in a chair, talking to her BFF, & instead of a sippy cup of milk, she'll be sipping on a drink from Starbucks! These days are not going to last long, and I realize it. She's such a little helper...loves helping with laundry, picking up toys, helping Ivy, cooking, etc. As I was getting breakfast this morning Ivy started crying and Georgia found the basket with all of the rattles, teethers, and soft toys. I watched from the kitchen as Georgia gave her little sister not one, not two, but FOURTEEN toys. Guess who stopped crying?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet big sister!
    Love her, chatting on her cell phone!

    ReplyDelete