Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Our newest addition to our household is not another baby or a pet...it's a potty for Georgia! Some of you may be thinking that 19 months is too early, but she is starting to show the "signs" that she is interested in it! Last week she started saying, "poo poo" and pulling on her diaper. When I asked her if she had poo poo she said, "yeah yeah yeah yeah" and then I asked her if she wanted to go change her diaper and she said, "yeah yeah yeah yeah", went to the changing table, and held up her arms for me to pick her up! Since then, every time she has poo poo she tells me and points or starts heading to the changing table! I'm not going to be a pushy mom, but I wanted to go ahead and get a potty so she could start getting used to it. She's a smart girl and she'll figure it out in her time! I realize we may have the potty for 6 months or even a year before she is officially potty-trained, but that's ok with me! Here she is seeing the potty for the first time...



And so begins the next chapter in parenthood...

5 comments:

  1. Oh I so know what I'm gonna be ordering for your house!!! (It's a surprise) Babies look toooo beautiful. Julia learned to go potty very early - other kids not so. You know Stephen & Lydia are exactly 24 months apart.....one day I found 18 month old Lydia wiping Stephen's hiney after potty!!!! I was thinking if I could just get him to learn how to changer her diaper, I'd have it made. Love ya sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. need pee pee, I will strip u nked then after u p I will lick your kitty clean

    ReplyDelete
  3. She need ta get fucked like a big girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warning! CP group newest product. Get your childhood back.Take you back to her youthful days, enjoy her first virgin video. 91lolita: http://loli.tgyma013.top?_c=16x6s if system browser can no fetch url please copy it to chrome browser[0111]

    ReplyDelete