Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Georgia's First Haircut!

This morning we went to run a couple errands before I got the girls ready for the day and before Georgia's FIRST haircut! After I unbuckle her from her carseat she wants to hang out with Ivy Jane while I unload the car. I thought this was so funny I ran to get the camera...legs crossed, just chatting with her little sister! OK, so notice her hair in this picture...kind of "straggly" looking...I can never seem to keep it cute. SO, my hairdresser cut it today for us!

BEFORE...
AND AFTER!
She did SOOOO good! She sat in a booster seat with her penguin cape and did PERFECTLY! When she was done, she got down & did a twirl...all the ladies oohed and aahed. It was TOO CUTE! I just love how it makes her cheeks look even chubbier than they really are! She keeps putting her hands in it. I think it probably feels SO weird to her! With today only being June 2nd and the temperatures reaching 100 degrees, I figure this haircut will be very welcome this summer!
I think she's HAPPY! =)

1 comment:

  1. nice to know you won't have hair on your p-ssy for along while, bald little p-ssy is best

    ReplyDelete