Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My fun girls


One of my favorite things to do lately is to get Georgia up from her nap with Ivy Jane. Georgia smiles and says, "Hi-ee I-ee!" and Ivy Jane squeals and laughs and almost jumps out of my arms! Yesterday, Georgia said, "I-ee sit!" and patted her bed beside her. After I put Ivy Jane in the bed, she gave her glo-worm to her and then said, "Book, Momma! I-ee book, too, Momma!" So, they sat and played in Georgia's bed for about 10 minutes! Love it!
We play a lot...Georgia had to take a break for some milk...

Ivy Jane is now crawling all over the place...from room to room and pulling up on all the furniture! Peek-a-boo!
And Georgia is still into her baby dolls, even a teddy bear. Girls are SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment