Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mothers sacrifice a lot for the ones they love. I learned this lesson firsthand from a young girl named Julia two years ago. She chose LIFE for Georgia and placed her with us. I am eternally grateful for her tremendous sacrifice & I pray for her daily...that God would richly bless her life for the incredible gift she gave us, Georgia Claire. We love you, Julia!
I had a great 2nd Mother's Day! As my sister-in-law Heather put it, 2 Mother's Days down and 2 babies in! Another reminder of how blessed I am! I got myself a gift...with Shelby's permission! It came in the mail on Monday and I L-O-V-E it!
Paula, my mother-in-law, works at a flower shop that does BEAUTIFUL arrangements. So, when Shelby walked in with these beautiful flowers I was so surprised and so excited!
Ivy Jane is my precious little baby doll. I love her so very much...such a great addition to this 2nd Mother's Day!
Georgia Claire watering flowers with her Aunt Heather & Mimi...she is my first little angel...I cannot believe she is almost 2 years old! I love this little girl SO SO SO MUCH!
Can't I just get ONE good picture of myself with my girls?
PLEASE?!
Just one?!
I guess not...
My mom, the living, breathing example of Proverbs 31...she is one of my best friends and I love her SO much! She is an awesome Grandma, too!
Another mother that I love dearly, my mother-in-law, Paula. She gave birth to and raised my husband. AND, her granddaughters LOVE their Mimi! I love this picture of Shelby & her...


No comments:

Post a Comment