Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

Yard Work

Shelby got out and cleaned up the last of the leaves in our yard last night while the girls & I played in Georgia's room. I opened her window so that we could see Shelby and Georgia thought that was GREAT! She stood on her tiptoes for the longest trying her hardest to see him pass by. She started getting frustrated because she wasn't quite tall enough so I said, "Where's your chair?" She got a huge smile on her face and ran out of the room, was gone for about 30 seconds and reappeared with her little pink chair (which used to be Shelby's little brown chair). That chair gets dragged all over the house. I usually have two trails in the carpet from her dragging it from room to room. She LOVES it! I love the progression in these pictures...

Standing on her tiptoes...
Climbing up in the chair...
Looking and waiting for Daddy to pass by...
"Dada!!!"
SO happy she saw her Daddy!
She is definitely a Daddy's girl...she loves Momma, but would pick him over me any day, I'm afraid!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! That is so sweet!
    I love your banner pic up there with GC in her baby jeggings!

    ReplyDelete