Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Corners

Georgia Claire has a routine of immediately finding the corners of her blanket when she is winding down. She will get her blanket "ket-ket" as she calls it and find a corner and rub it between her fingers until she falls asleep. It doesn't matter where she is...in the car, in her bed, on the couch, rocking with Shelby or me, she ALWAYS finds the corner! I think it could possibly be the sweetest thing ever.
I want to always remember this picture of her little toddler hands holding her blanket...so sweet & precious.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank-you Becky ~ this is so wonderful. When my brother, Stephen, (great-uncle Steve!) was little...he had a Bun-Bun that momma had to finally sew the ear back on because he did the same thing. He'd also do the collar of your shirt if you we're holding him. One day, we found him up against a door knob that mom had a shirt/hanger hanging on. He was tired, sucking his finger, fiddling with the collar of the shirt.

    I'm so stealing this picture!!!!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete