Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Sing!"

It has been SO pretty here this week, but I'm an allergy sufferer and there's not a whole lot I can take while I'm breastfeeding, so the pollen has kept me inside more than I would like to be! This morning I was doing some laundry, with Georgia Claire's help, & I had the back door open with the glass door closed to let some light in. She saw her swing & said "Sing! Sing! Pees! Pees!" How could I say no to that?! No matter how bad the pollen is or my allergy headache might be later, it's worth it! SO, I loaded up Ivy Jane & her big sis in the wagon and we went to swing. The last couple of times she hasn't really liked it for some reason, but as you can tell from the pictures below that was NOT the case today! I think she would have taken a nap in the swing if I would have let her!


No comments:

Post a Comment