Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

35 YEAR OLD

Today is my 35th birthday! Ivy Jane wore her cupcake onesie to celebrate...
It was SO cold here today. Georgia Claire wore her furry boots! I bought them back in November and she is just now able to wear them! They were a little hard to walk in but now that she is walking like a pro she doesn't have any trouble! Today was a MDO day...so fun but she plays so hard and doesn't get to nap very long, so she was one SLEEPY HEAD tonight...I sound like a broken record but I am SO thankful for my life...especially my family! I enjoyed my day-lunch with my mom, shopping, playing & laughing with the girls (Ivy Jane is getting to be SO much fun), and ended with a date to eat Japanese food with Shelby while Grandma & Paw Paw watched the girls. Thank you Lord for this life you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment