Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 Month Old

Ivy Jane is SIX MONTHS OLD today! The past 6 months have been tough at times, but SO happy! Ivy Jane is really starting to get a personality...laughing at her big sister, interacting with her daddy, and still loving her momma! She is sitting up on her own and today I found her first tooth poking through her gums!

We go to the doctor on Tuesday for her 6 month check-up...I can't wait to see how big she is!
This picture was taken literally about 15 minutes after they both woke up...they still have sleepy eyes! I put Ivy in the chair while I changed Georgia and when we were finished she was saying, "Pwee" and hiking her leg up on the chair, wanting to get up and sit with her baby sister.
She is such a happy baby...especially if she's with Momma! =)
Working with Daddy...
I cannot believe we now have a 19 month old and a 6 month old! So very thankful for this life that I have been given...

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I just caught up with the past couple of entries. Happy bday to you! I know you had a good time with 'the ladies'! And I'm rejoicing with GC that daddy is home! Life is so much better with daddy around : ).
    I can't wait to hear about your training speaking. I know you are going to do awesome! You are so eager to share of God's blessings in your life, and I know that will shine through any nervousness you may have.

    ReplyDelete