Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Girl Time

I've been having a blast with these two girls this week. Shelby has been out of town, so we've had a lot of "girl time". Randomly throughout the day Georgia Claire will say "dada" and look at me...I think that's her way of telling me she misses him! :( Shelby will not be able to get out of the child's sight when he gets home!

I captured this picture of GC yesterday playing in her Sonic shades...
She makes me laugh out loud!
This morning when I went to get Georgia Claire out of bed she had taken off her pj pants. When I went over to get her she sat on the bumper pad and started moving her little diaper booty back and forth across the rails of the crib. Then she would stop, put her hand over her mouth and laugh and do it again! Hahahaha! Once again, I was laughing out loud. So, fast forward to getting her out of bed after her nap and this is what I see...

doing her dance...
Tonight we played in Georgia Claire's room for over an hour, reading books, working puzzles, playing with her babies, playing with the nativity, dancing to music, etc. She wanted Ivy (or I-ee as she says) to sit beside her so that she could "read" to her...as you can see they both THOROUGHLY enjoyed themselves!
Every time Ivy started laughing she would look away...

Ivy Jane laid back after being read to...
Georgia looked at me and said, "no no!"...she knows what she's supposed to play with and what she's not!
Miss Fashionista...as her Aunt Heather says, Georgia Claire LOVES accessories!

AND, walking all the way down the hall with the popper...
Sweet big sister giving little sister a kiss. These babies are what I prayed for and having this time with them is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment