Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with Mimi & Grandbarry

Shelby had the whole week of Christmas off and it was GREAT! Georgia REALLY enjoyed having Dadda home for so long. We left last Tuesday to head to Mimi & Grandbarry's home to have Christmas with them. I kept Ivy Jane awake until we were ready to go. She got so mad at me but she slept the entire 3 hours that we were on the road. As you can see, we left at nap time...
Georgia slept 2 hours, which was great. I actually got to recline my seat and read a couple of magazines while Shelby drove and the girls napped...Merry Christmas to ME! =)
On Wednesday Grandbarry had to work until noon so we all loaded up and met him for lunch. Georgia LOVES to wear anyone's and everyone's sunglasses. Here she is "too cool for school" with her Aunt Heather & boyfriend Julian. Georgia loves hanging out with these two and it makes me VERY happy to see them loving our babies the way they do! =) They are TERRIFIC babysitters!
Ivy Jane slept again on the way to the restaurant and throughout lunch and our visit with some friends. We got this picture of her sitting like a perfect little lady with her hands clasped!
We had Italian for lunch and Georgia shared spaghetti with marinara with me...you think she liked it?!
After lunch we went to the home of some longtime friends of Shelby's family. They have a snow village that is INCREDIBLE.

Just a glimpse into our future of little girls playing dress up...Princess Ivy Jane!
Wednesday night it was time to open presents...Ivy Jane enjoyed being surrounded by tissue paper for a while.
I love this picture of Georgia Claire looking in a gift bag that is almost as tall as she is...
Ivy Jane was mesmerized by her crib aquarium...
Georgia and her daddy played with her first dollhouse...LOVE THE FEET!
Before we left, Georgia helped Mimi water her plants. She is such a sweet little helper. I hope she stays that way! =)

We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Mimi & Grandbarry, although it was a short visit. (I realized as I was blogging that I really didn't have any pictures of Mimi & Grandbarry! Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment