Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swinging...

Georgia has a new favorite outdoor activity...SWINGING! We've been going over to my sister's house each afternoon that the sun has been out. They have a kid's "heaven" over there with slides, swings, a treehouse, a trampoline, etc. My nieces and nephew call it their park it's so crazy big! I'm so glad we have it to use and it's less than a mile away from our house! Today it was 76 degrees and sunny with a nice breeze...PERFECT spring day!

Our backyard is getting a serious overhaul this spring and I cannot wait! We are DEFINITELY buying a swing when the backyard is finished. She will LOVE going out and watching Jasper and Dudley...she has begun laughing at them and it makes me laugh! She LOVES to watch their tails wag and to hear them bark.

Look at this happy baby girl swinging her little heart out!


No comments:

Post a Comment