Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet, but Random, Pictures!

It has been FOREVER since I blogged and for those of you who check it frequently, I'm sorry! Our computer is SO OLD and is SO SLOW! Uploading pictures literally takes me two hours...UGH! We're getting a MAC this weekend and I cannot wait! WOOHOO! These are random pictures from the last few weeks...ones that I love and wanted to share.

Last Saturday we woke up early, ate breakfast, played a little while, and then all 3 of us got back in bed! It was GLORIOUS! I slept an hour and a half and Shelby and Georgia slept two hours. When I took this picture they were both snoring...not sure which one was snoring louder!
Our last visit with Mimi and GrandBarry...didn't take many pictures for some reason?! BUT, I DID capture this great one...
On our way out of town...this is how Georgia sleeps...she gets this blanket and pulls it up over her face EVERY night and at EVERY nap. One of us has to go in a few minutes later and pull it down so that she can breathe! She did this with her blanket in her carseat! Doesn't she look comfy?!
Happy girl today...going out with momma for some shopping and swinging!
I LOVE this chunky baby! She brings me (and our entire family) SO MUCH JOY! I love you, Georgia Claire!

1 comment:

  1. Even now, Julia sleeps under lots of covers. In the summer, she just blows a fan on her bed.

    ReplyDelete