Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random Christmas Happenings...

These are some random pictures from the last few weeks of December...thought I would share!

Georgia outgrew the sling I had, so we bought this "Baby K'Tan" wrap and Georgia and I BOTH love it! This is her favorite position...I think she likes seeing things from my perspective! She's always SO happy when she's in it!
Santa Claus came to our church after a family supper and children's choir performance...by the looks of Mary Katherine's and Caroline's faces you would think it was a monster that came to church that night! Ha! This was taken right after Andy (their daddy) said, "OK, let's all go get in line to see Santa!" They were terrified! I think Luke was hiding in the bathroom at this point...
Luke and Mary Katherine before their performance...MK was an angel and Luke was a shepherd. There's something about sweet little voices singing "Silent Night"...SO SWEET!
I got to eat lunch with Luke the week before school was out for Christmas break. Double cheeseburger, fries with lots of ketchup and a sprite...and don't forget the Avatar toy!
I told Luke to make a "normal" face for this picture...such a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment