Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Fire in the Fireplace and First Snow

I think this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE picture of Georgia to date! Look at that HAPPY BABY!
Sitting with Daddy by her first fire...
And with Momma...
She was so excited this night to be sitting where she could see the fire AND play with her Daddy...I don't know what she was more excited about! I LOVE seeing her play with Shelby. It is obvious they love each other VERY much!
Look at her red cheeks! We had been at the farm on this day and her little cheeks got wind chapped. A little vaseline rubbed on them did the trick, though!
Here we are in her first snow...which was last week while Shelby was at work. The camera didn't pick up the flakes, but Georgia and I enjoyed it!
All of these firsts are so much fun...I am SO very happy to be a mom. It has been a desire of mine for so long and finally I feel that I am doing the job that God called me to do...raise this baby girl! I love being your Momma Georgia Claire!

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean- about feeling like you are meant to be a mommy. that was me too...what a gift it is!

    ReplyDelete