Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas is in the air!

I love decorating, especially at Christmastime! Here are some photos of our home...ready for the holidays!

Living room...
I love this little tree that Shelby's parents gave me years ago. Some of the ornaments are vintage and some are new...
Christmas in the country...
Some of the Christmas cards we've received on an old farm gate...now it is fully covered! Thanks to all of my friends for the cards! We look at them every day!
Fresh wreath from the farm on our front door...

I love this old mantle and mirror...it was given to us! One day I plan to build our farmhouse around this piece! AND, I want to use these doors that Shelby and I found on our way home from Fredericksburg. That was when we had our Corolla and they would only fit if we pushed my seat way up! I rode with my knees in my lap at least 4 hours! Not fun for a girl who is 6' tall but SO worth it! I filled our old pots with glass ornaments and attached vintage Christmas post cards on ribbon and hung them on the doors.
Snowmen collection...
FINALLY...a mantle with THREE stockings hanging from it! Shelby found the stocking holders that spelled out "JOY"...PERFECT!

2 comments:

  1. wow! your house looks great! i am not at all surprised...you have always had that gift!

    i love the garden gate and the old mantel...and the dreams of the farm house. i have that dream too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home sure looks lovely.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete