Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

The theme of our Christmas this year is "JOY"! So, I decided to put Georgia Claire's pictures on our tree since she is the reason for all of our joy. I saw some frame ornaments in the Pottery Barn catalog but didn't want to spend $8 each, so I went to the Dollar Tree and spray painted 8 frames for a total of $8! Yay for thriftiness! Here are the ones we chose to put on the tree...so many to choose from!







I had this metal "JOY" from last year and when I pulled it out of one of my Christmas tubs I immediately thought about our tree topper!
My Dad really does grow the prettiest Christmas trees, if I do say so myself! Here are some pics of our tree. Georgia's pictures are scattered around all of our glass ornaments. Shelby's parents have given me the majority of our vintage ornaments...I've picked up a few here and there at antique stores and garage sales. I wonder if I will be able to use them next year when Georgia Claire is 1 1/2 years old and into everything?! I may have to have a table top tree next year! =)

1 comment:

  1. Becky & Shelby - Your tree is beautiful! "JOY" is absolutely right! She is a gorgeous little girl!

    Love,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete