Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend with Will & Gabe

Will & Gabe (and their parents!) came for a visit this past weekend and I didn't take many pictures! I forgot my camera Friday night and then Saturday I forgot...here are a few from the weekend. The weather was supposed to be beautiful and we were going to spend Saturday morning at the farm playing, but it rained and was cool...not good weather for kiddos to play in! Andy, Kathy, Luke, Mary Katherine, and Caroline were busy with Andy's brother's wedding...rehearsal dinner Friday night and wedding Saturday night, but we got to hang out a little while with them!

Will was doing really well this weekend, although he ended the weekend with a fever and low oxygen levels. We always enjoy this little guy so much...he's such a funny boy and SO very happy! He got to go, by himself, with PawPaw to ride tractors at the farm...he was in HEAVEN!

Will made me a crown...he told me I was a princess! =)
He (and Gabe) LOVED giving kisses and being near Georgia. By the looks of her face in this picture, she LOVED receiving them!
Here are the grandkids (minus Georgia plus Kathy) eating lunch together...Mom ended it with a big 'ol banana pudding! YUM!!!!!!
"Mama and Daddy" taking care of Georgia...Will made sure she was comfortable while Caroline sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"! What sweeties!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness- i bet your parents were in heaven with all those grandbabies around!

    ReplyDelete