Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cute Kids

Andy's brother Nate got married on Saturday night, so we didn't see too much of the Adams clan this weekend, but I was able to go by their house before they left for the wedding to get some pics! These kiddos are SO CUTE and I love them SO MUCH (I think they love their BB & Shelby, too)! They were "my kids" before Georgia was born. They live less than a mile away and to say that Shelby & I enjoy spending time with them is a HUGE understatement!

Luke--the ringbearer at 6 years old!
Mary Katherine--one of the flower girls at 4 years old-posing for the camera!
Caroline--just cute at 2 years old (although she was NOT in the mood to get her picture taken)!
The 3 sweeties together...Mary Katherine did not let go of Luke the entire time!
Silly picture...Caroline & Luke got into it...I think Mary Katherine was too pretty to be silly!
What a cute little couple! I told Kathy that this picture was like a look into the future...prom nights, weddings, etc. In about 12 years, she and Andy will have a senior, a junior, and a freshman in high school! Whoa!
Proud Mama with her beautiful babies...
Andy and his "Mini Me"! What studs!!!
BB loves you all VERY MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. girls though dress's will look sweet on my bedroom floor, love to strip u both naked and get you in bed

    ReplyDelete