Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Trip to the Park

Shelby has been in West Virginia for a week, so Georgia Claire and I were glad when he got home yesterday! We had game night last night with some friends and decided we were going to spend the day together, just us three. So, we decided to go to Tyler for the day and enjoyed Georgia Claire's first trip to the park. It was a PERFECT day...in the mid 70s, sunny and breezy! Bergfeld Park is our favorite...lots of good shade trees and lush green grass. It's been a favorite spot of mine and Shelby's since we were dating. We used to dream of bringing our baby to that park and today that sweet little dream came true!

Before we could make it out of town, she was screaming...SO HUNGRY! So, instead of taking a picnic lunch to the park, we ate at Sonic so Georgia Claire could have a bottle. Here's a picture of that sweet little "milk mouth" as I like to call it...
And here are some fun pictures of our time at the park. I think it's obvious that we LOVE LOVE LOVE our baby girl!

She kicked and squealed and cooed and smiled while laying on the quilt...I think she loves the park just as much as we do!
I love these next two pictures...look at that sweet little face!

And here she is coming home...I sat beside her and she cooed and "talked" to me the whole way home! I think she enjoyed her day! We love you Georgia Claire and look forward to MANY more trips to the park with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment