Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

We had a great weekend relaxing at home. Friday night we went to eat with Andy & Kathy and their three kids-Mexican food was enjoyed by all! Here's Georgia enjoying her supper....HA!
After supper Kathy & I needed (and I use that term loosely) to go to Target, so Shelby went home with Andy & the kids. When we got home I laughed so hard I cried when I saw the girls...it was obvious the guys were in charge of baths and pj's...
Their hair is what made me laugh the most...Mary Katherine still had a braid in her hair, even though she washed it. I don't think they brushed their hair either...SO FUNNY!
Georgia Claire LOVES Aunt Kathy...
I love my husband...we made a quick trip to Lowe's to get a tool that he needed to fix my food disposal...and HE FIXED IT! Never mind the fact that it has been broken for a few months, the tool only cost $6 and it took him less than five minutes to fix it! I'm just glad to have it back...it's the simple things that excite me, folks! I love you, Shelby!
On the way to Lowe's, Georgia Claire fell asleep with her dolly clutched in her hand...SO SWEET! I'm SO excited to have a jogging stroller and that Georgia Claire enjoyed her first ride! YIPPEE! We went for a 40 minute walk and she was as happy as can be...I, on the other hand, learned that I am WAY OUT OF SHAPE! Hopefully my new work out buddy will keep me accountable! =) We started sweet potatoes yesterday and she REALLY enjoyed them tonight...HAPPY GIRL!
Thank you God for a loving family and our newest addition...she brings SO MUCH JOY to our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment