Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life

Since I last blogged I have no idea where the last two weeks have gone or what has happened really. I'm just a busy momma of two very busy little girls. 

We've been loving on each other... 
going round and round in the tire swing...
 playing bubbles...
 climbing (with her blanky)...
 snuggling under the "cubbers"...
 listening to music therapy...
 eating ice cream...

eating popsicles...
 drawing with sidewalk chalk...
 playing with play dough...
 playing dress up with Caroline...
 LOVING playing dress up...
 and holding hands...
Thank you, Lord for the life you have given me with these two girls!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky! This is a precious glimpse into your day. Those girls are growing fast! I want to hear more about GC music therapy.

    ReplyDelete